Information for our members on the subject of data protection.
With this guideline, the members of DRCT are informed about the processing of personal data in the association. This policy is the basis for the declaration of consent of the members.
The personal data is only collected by the association.
1. Responsibility of the association and contact person
DRCT – Union der Regisseur*innen für Werbefilm & Branded Content in Deutschland e.V. is responsible for the processing of personal data in the association on the basis of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and the Federal Data Protection Act.
Questions should always be addressed to the board of the association at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The association collects, processes and uses the personal data of its members (individual information about personal and factual circumstances) using data processing systems (EDP) to fulfill the purposes and tasks permitted under the statutes.
DRCT collects and processes data from its members and employees for the following purposes:
A) Data for member administration and contact
B) Data for the collection of contributions
With the accession of a member, DRCT e.V. records the following data:
- name and address
- e-mail address
- phone number (optional)
- personal website address (optional)
- tax number for invoicing (optional)
The data collection and data processing is necessary for the fulfillment of the tasks of DRCT and the resulting obligations and tasks and is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 DSGVO. Personal data is only passed on on a legal basis to other public bodies that need this data to fulfill their statutory duties.
Each member is assigned a membership number. Appropriate technical and organizational measures are used to protect personal data from third-party knowledge.
It will not be passed on to private individuals.
3. Lists of members are issued as a file or in printed form to board members, other officials and members, as their function or special tasks in the association require knowledge. If a member proves that they need the list of members to exercise their statutory rights (e.g. minority rights), they will be given a printed copy of the list against written assurance that names, addresses and other data will not be used for other purposes. If the member lists contain special categories of personal data in accordance with Art. 9 Para. The data may only be released in digital and encrypted form. The password for decrypting the data must be sent separately from the data transmission.
a) One of the purposes of the association, as stated in the statutes, is the exchange of ideas and experiences among the members. For this, DRCT publishes a list of members among the members. The content of the list is only your name and email address. DRCT uses the email address given when joining the association. Upon request, the member will receive an @drct.film address.
b) By joining the association, you agree to the publication of your name or directors name on the website. If you explicitly do not want this, you can revoke this with a short email to email@example.com
4. Other information and information about non-members will only be processed internally by the association if it is useful for promoting the purpose of the association and there are no indications that the person concerned has a legitimate interest that conflicts with the processing.
5. Through their membership and the associated recognition of these statutes, the members agree to the collection, processing (storage, modification, transmission) and use of their personal data to the aforementioned extent and scope. Any other use of data that goes beyond the fulfillment of its statutory tasks and purposes is only permitted to the association if it is obliged to do
so for legal reasons. A data sale is not permitted.
6. Within the framework of the statutory provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (in particular §§ 34, 35 BDSG), every member has the right to information about the data stored about him, the recipient and the purpose of the storage as well as the right to correction, deletion or blocking of his data.
7. Upon resignation, the members name and address will be deleted from the list of members. Personal data of the resigning member, which relate to cash management, will be stored for up to ten years from the written confirmation of the resignation by the board in accordance with the tax law provisions.
As part of the declaration of acceptance, the member confirms that they have taken note of this data protection declaration.
The consent to the use, storage and transfer of all collected and available data can be revoked by the member at any time and without justification. The association is then obliged to immediately implement the legal regulations of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and the BDSG (Federal Data Protection Act). If the revocation means that the legitimate interests of the association or the purpose of the association can no longer be properly fulfilled, the membership ends immediately. The member has the opportunity to complain to the responsible state office for data protection supervision (LDA) at any time.